INSPIRE. BE INSPIRED.
Whether your dream is to teach Yoga or deeply explore your passion, Tula's teacher training program provides a great opportunity to learn about yoga philosophy, meditation, alignment as well as advance & deepen your personal practice. This teacher training is for more than just the aspiring yoga teacher. It is for anyone looking for direction or simply searching for a deeper understanding of yoga. Students become part of a community of like-minded people looking to evolve their own practice and well being.
Since 2013, Tula’s yoga teacher training has remained one of the Tri-State area's leading programs. Tula has certified hundreds of students through our 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Program. Many of Tula’s graduates are sharing yoga, meditation and other healing modalities that are helping people all around the world. Through this training, you will learn how to teach and practice many different forms of yoga & meditation, as well as different methods for effective teaching. You will learn how to teach to a wide variety of individuals through the use of variations, how to connect with your students, and how to help your students and yourself gain a deeper sense of internal awareness and ease through the practice of yoga. You will gain confidence in your teaching and practice, and find your own unique voice as a yoga teacher. Rather than mold you into any specific style, we believe it is important to honor the individual in you and help you find your own style and path in your yoga journey.
Take a journey of self discovery... become the best version of yourself as you grow physically, mentally and spiritually.
Tula's 200 Hour Training is for you if you are:
• Wanting to learn more about Yoga & Meditation
• Ready to deepen your Yoga practice
• Desiring more passion and purpose in your life
• Seeking community & connection with like-minded people
• On a journey of self discovery
• Ready to help yourself and others feel better and live a more balanced life
• Create well-designed yoga classes that maintain student interest
• Teach with confidence and learn how to teach over 100 different yoga postures
• Understand yoga philosophy and the great literature and history of yoga
• Understand physiology, anatomy of yoga, and the muscles used in each posture
• Teach breathing exercises (pranayama) and meditation practices
• Teach yoga to special groups, such as seniors, prenatal and children
• Develop successful yoga business practices
• Practice your teaching skills in a positive, fun, and helpful environment
• Private Facebook group and community events for Tula Alumni after completion of the program
• Overview of Yoga History and General Teaching techniques
• Teaching and Practicing Sun Salutations, Standing, Seated and Lying down poses
• Teaching and Practicing Arm Balances, backbends and Inversions
• Sequencing for Different Styles of Yoga (including Vinyasa, Hatha Yoga, Gentle yoga)
• The Art of Sequencing & Teaching Methodology
• Introduction to Meditation
• Introduction to the Chakras
• The Physiology of Breathing, Pranayama & Bandhas
• Teaching Restorative Yoga, Yoga Nidra, and Savasana
• Anatomy of Yoga & Injury Prevention
• Partner Yoga, Adjustments, and Correcting Students Safely
• Teaching Yoga to Specific Groups (prenatal, kids, and chair yoga)
• Sanskrit Pronunciation and Meaning
• Mudras & Mantras
• Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Review of Yoga Literature, and Philosophy of Yoga
• Introduction to Therapeutic Yoga, Ayurveda & Nutrition
• The Business of Yoga and Professional Development
• Finding your Voice as a Yoga Teacher
• Diversity & Inclusion in Yoga
*Every student receives an online manual to go along with each training session. At the end of the training, you will have over 900 pages of reference materials developed and copyrighted by the program. The manuals that focus on asana teaching and practice include photos, alignment cues, teaching techniques, and benefits for over 100 yoga postures.
What Others Have to Say…
“This has honestly been one of the best experiences of my life. Tula was something I looked forward to and I wouldn’t have missed a class for anything. Jen you are such an amazing teacher and so supportive. I feel so incredibly fortunate to have taken my first training with you. You have given me more confidence and so much encouragement. Tula will always be my Yoga home.”
September 21, 22, 29
October 12, 13, 20, 26, 27
November 10, 16, 17
December 7, 8, 15
January 4, 5, 11, 12
Paid in full: $3,400.00
$500 deposit + 5 Payments @ $580.00
Early Registration by May 1st: $3,200
*Tuition includes unlimited yoga classes at Tula Yoga & Tula online during the training period ($700 value) All payments for the teacher training are non-refundable
Ready to enroll?
Step 1: Complete your payment
Step 2: Email us to complete your registration forms.
Free Class & Info Session
Interested in our 200 hour teacher training? Join us for a free warm vinyasa yoga class with your lead trainer, Jennifer Cavalieri, followed by a discussion about our yoga teacher training, course information, requirements and Q&A.
10:30am-11:30am Warm Flow with Jen
11:30am-12:00pm Teacher Training Info Session
Space is limited. Pre registration required.